- Conformal Field Theory, String Theory and Modular Tensor Categories
- Vector-valued modular functions and forms
- Permutation orbifolds
- Quadratic groups and weighted permutation actions
- Group Theory
- Classical Electrodynamics
- 2D Groups
- Introduction to Supersymmetry
- The kernel of the modular representation and the Galois action in RCFT, Commun. Math. Phys. 233, 423-438 (2003).
- Galois currents and the projective kernel in RCFT, JHEP03(2003)025.
- On generalizations of Verlinde's formula, J. Geom. Phys. 48, 44-51 (2003).
- Simple current symmetries in Rational Conformal Field Theories, JHEP0501(2005)006.
- Characters of crossed modules and premodular categories (2005).
- The orbifold transform and its applications, Lett. Math. Phys. 83, 163-179 (2008).
- Vector-valued modular functions for the modular group, and the hypergeometric equation (with T. Gannon), Communications in Number Theory and Physics, Volume 1, Number 4, 637-666 (2008).